Bluetooth 5.3 FM Transmitter Car Charging Adapter 48W
- Support Multiple Media Source - Upgraded Bluetooth 5.3 for faster, stable, and smarter connections. Also support USB Flash Drive connection.
- Dual rapid charging ports - (USB C 36W + USB A 12W) for simultaneous charging and safety features. *The second USB-A port with a "music" symbol is for USB flash drive.
- Single Hand Operation & Voice Assistant Activation - Push/click the "multifunction" button on the product to achieve various quick operations on your phone, like play/pause the music, picking up/hang up calls, etc. Even quick access to your voice assistant.
- "b" Button - Control the ambient light and boost bass.
- Clear Voice Pick Up - Calls with Noise Suppression (CVC) and echo-cancellation.
- Regulärer Preis
- Regulärer Preis
This Bluetooth FM transmitter is a game-changer! The sound quality is clear and crisp, and the Bluetooth connection is stable.
I had some initial difficulty pairing it with my phone, but after a few tries, it finally connected.
This product works pretty well in my 2004 convertible. It is good for call and streaming. Now the only negative is if you are in a place with a lot of overhead wires it will get static.
The buttons are responsive and easy to navigate while driving. Makes it safe to use on the road.
The call quality is excellent, and the built-in microphone picks up my voice clearly.
This device has made my daily commute much more enjoyable. I can listen to my favorite podcasts without any hassle.
Works great for phone calls but it caused my radio reception to be staticky
It's super user-friendly. Just plug it in, pair it with my phone, and I'm good to go.
The FM transmitter charges my phone quickly while I use it. No more worrying about my phone dying on the road
The sound is crystal clear, and I'm surprised at how well it works with my older car stereo. Definitely a good investment.